Welcome to my Blog!

I am new to blogging but have been blog-stalking others for so long that I decided to make my own. Hopefully some other new mommies and preggo's can share advice and comments of their experiences with me as I go through this journey! I will share as candidly as possibly the up's and down's, excitement, worries, funnies, and anything else that happens during my pregnancy. I will also backtrack some and cover some of the highlights that have already happened- since I am now in the 6th month of my pregnancy, better late than never though!
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and please bear with me as I am still learning how to use this site.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

No one told me that nesting hurts!

So, I have had the urge for several days now. everything in this apartment is bothering me and it just didn't seem like it would be clean enough for me to bring a baby into in just a few weeks. Plus, the clutter is really getting to me and I don't know when I'll have the time to get to everything with an infant around. So it is time to simplify, organize, disinfect, clean, and throw a bunch of stuff away! Also, it is time to complete all the things I want to before it is home to my precious baby girl!
Yes, I am totally nesting...
and it HURTS!
My back and hips are killing me and stiff and I can hardly walk or even move. This is gonna take a few days and it's stressing me out because I just want it done to help me feel a little more ready for baby!
I invited friends over to dinner on Friday hoping it pushes me a little harder to get things done this week knowing I want a super clean home when company is coming.

2 comments:

  1. When I was nesting...I was crazy. Even to the point where I was bleaching the walls. My husband made me calm down. I thought I would pass out. Hahaha..and I don't where that came from!

    Stop by my blog. I have an award for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. Congrats on the baby to be, and relax as much as possible before she arrives. New follower:)

    ReplyDelete