Welcome to my Blog!

I am new to blogging but have been blog-stalking others for so long that I decided to make my own. Hopefully some other new mommies and preggo's can share advice and comments of their experiences with me as I go through this journey! I will share as candidly as possibly the up's and down's, excitement, worries, funnies, and anything else that happens during my pregnancy. I will also backtrack some and cover some of the highlights that have already happened- since I am now in the 6th month of my pregnancy, better late than never though!
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and please bear with me as I am still learning how to use this site.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi, My Name is Katie and I am a Horrible Blogger!

Ok, So I know I haven't posted on here in two months and I really didn't keep up with this as well as I hoped. But... I have made a resolution (to myself?) to be a better blogger- mostly because I would like to document my little girl's life from day one (which is coming up VERY soon!) and I think this will be the best way to do it so that family and friends can keep up too!
So on that note... I am not making any huge promises regarding the frequency of my posting, however I will TRY MY HARDEST to blog at least once per week!

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that 2010 brings wonderful things to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment